Discover the Museums of Lycoming County
The Taber Museum has partnered with 10 other museums in Lycoming County to provide the program “Passport to History,” running through August 3, 2013. In cooperation with the Lycoming County Visitors Bureau, the passport program allows individuals and families the opportunity to visit participating museums at a significantly reduced price.
“Passport to History”
June 1 – August 3, 2013
The passports may be purchased at a cost of $10 for an individual passport or $15 for a family passport. The passport permits the holder to free admission to each of the participating museums. Passport holders will have the opportunity to place their name into a drawing for a gift basket from each museum visited. Those who visit all eleven museums will have their names entered into the grand prize drawing for a gift certificate to the Lycoming Mall and receive a commemorative pin. You may purchase your passport at the Lycoming County Visitors Center or any of the participating museums.
- Blooming Grove Historical Society
- East Lycoming Historical Society
- General John Burrows Historical Society
- Lycoming County Genealogical Society
- Lycoming County Historical Society and Thomas T. Taber Museum
- Montgomery Historical Society
- Muncy Historical Society
- Peter Herdic Transportation Museum
- Rowley House Museum
- Sones Farm & Home Museum
- World of Little League: Peter J. McGovern Museum and Official Store