An antique motor vehicle has joined the permanent collection of the Taber Museum. The vehicle, a restored 1926 Studebaker, was donated by James Messner of Cogan Station.
The vehicle was once owned by Mr. Messner's father, Frederick Messner, an avid collector of classic American cars.
The Studebaker is in operating condition. It is currently on display in Williamsport's Peter Herdic Transportation Museum.
Many thanks to Mr. Messner for his generous gift.